Okay today I am sharing one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. I can’t believe that there is such an easy way to make brownies! I have seen recipes for easy Nutella Brownies that are made using only 3 ingredients, but until now I have been quite sceptical as to whether they would really work!
A few days ago I came across this recipe for Incredible 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies over at The Comfort of Cooking and I decided to give them a go with just a slight modification. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to find that there is such an easy way to make yummy, moist, and fudgy Nutella Brownies. This is definitely my kind of recipe! All you need is Nutella, eggs, and some dry chocolate cake mix.
But the best thing about this recipe is how easy it is; just mix and bake! I used some dry mix from a packet of chocolate cake mix but you could use plain flour as the original recipe states. I found that the brownies were very nice. They were moist, dense, and had just the right amount of chewiness. They probably had just a bit of extra chocolate flavour because of the chocolate mix that I used. I have to say that they definitely satisfied my craving for brownies that day!
- 1 cup (320g) of Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of dry chocolate cake mix (from a packet/box)*
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Line an 8x8 inch (20 cm square) baking dish with baking paper or grease sides with cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients together into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared dish and use a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until a cake tester (or toothpick) comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin before cutting.