When I decided to write this post it was just the beginning of spring and the weather was starting to warm up. It seemed like the perfect time to starting thinking about summer salads. Since then the weather has done a complete u turn!
We have not seen the sun over the last couple of days because it has been raining constantly! So rather than being warm and spring-like it has actually been cold, wet and miserable! We can’t do anything outside because the rain won’t let up. Worse still they’re predicting this type of whether to continue for the rest of spring!
I will push on though and continue dreaming of spring! I’ll just have to imagine some warm sunny weather while I share these yummy salads!
Often when we think of salads we think of a side dish that is used to accompany something more filling. But I’ve been dreaming of enjoying some salads that are more than just a side dish. That is why I’ve compiled this list of salads that are definitely fit for a main course!
To see each recipe you can either click on the image to open it in Pinterest or just follow the direct link.
10 Satisfying Salads Fit For a Main Course
1. Crispy Coconut Chicken Salad from Pink When
2. Loaded Baked Potato Salad from Lemon Tree Dwelling
3. Thai Chicken Salad from Wendy Polisi
4. Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad from Gimme Some Oven
5. BBQ Chicken Salad from Damn Delicious
6. Cheeseburger Salad with Big Mac Dressing from Andie Mitchell
7. Grilled Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken Salad from Cafe Delites
8. Cowboy Steak Salad from Valerie’s Kitchen
9. Sweet Pineapple Chicken Quinoa Salad from Layers of Happiness
10. Taco Pasta Salad from The Girl Who Ate Everything
I hope you have been inspired by these delicious salads, I know I can’t wait to give them a try when the weather finally warms up!