I was pleasantly surprised to find that there is such an easy way to make yummy, moist, and fudgy Nutella Brownies. This is definitely my kind of recipe!
- 1 cup of Nutella (320g)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of dry chocolate cake mix (from a packet/box)*
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Line an 8×8 inch (20 cm square) baking dish with baking paper or grease sides with cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients together into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared dish and use a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until a cake tester (or toothpick) comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin before cutting.
* You can use plain flour instead of the chocolate cake mix