When you need chocolate chip cookies, and you just can’t wait, try this recipe! These chocolate chip cookies are so yummy & they’re quick and easy to make!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (160g) of lightly packed brown sugar
- 125g (4oz) melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) of self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup (200g) of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Beat the egg and sugar together in a bowl until it appears frothy and thick.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Add the flour, salt and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Place heaped tablespoonfuls of cookie mixture onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes then allow to cool on the tray.